from bottom to top
- 1 pair of black dress shoes
- 1 pair of striped black and white stockings
- 1 pair of old pinstriped black dress pants (hand stitch black patches on it with white thread
- 1 black belt
- 1 pair of black suspenders
- 1 black and white striped long sleeve shirt
- 1 black turtle neck shirt (cut the sleeves off, goes over striped shirt)
- 2 ace bandages (dye them grey)
- 2 black socks (cut finger holes in them and wear on hands)
- 2 gauze rolls (wrap from forearm to hand and around each finger)
- 1 pack of "werewolf fingers" (paint them black, feel free to improvise if cant find werewolf fingers)
- paint remaining hand skin black
- 1 row of spiked teeth
- 1 pair of white contacts
- 1 black wig (if needed. also i got the wig that resembles Edward Scissorhands and re styled it a bit)
- get "foam paper" from walmart and roll it into a cone then cut to appropriate size then glue it. pait stripes on it then adhere to face using "spirit gum"
- dont forget to paint ur face
- lastly his chest piece is very complicated you will need (might be kinda expensive feel free to find an alternative)
- a Lacrosse shoulder pad with 2 layers of shoulders
- an old black T-shirt
- black and white feathers
- hot glue gun
- black spray paint
First take the shoulder pad and start cutting some of the foam padding off the front and back (including the straps you wont need them) until its about a lil over your nipples. Then spray paint the whole thing black inside and out (this way if there are any small gaps they wont be visible) Now take your T-shirt and cut it up to fit over the chest part but under the shoulder pads, then hot glue it on. Start taking your feathers and hot glueing them on each shoulder pad layer from bottom to top (kind of like how bird feathers work on actual birds) under the last shoulder pad layer (literally under the shoulder pad itself) glue a final layer of white feathers.
I think thats about it, enjoy your Laughing Jack costume.
(note that this is just how I made MINE you can most likely find other ways to make this.)
CSS and background by derelictvampire
- Mood: Thrilled
They all look like they belong to zombies and vampires. Not the each individually sharpened teeth.
Thank u so much for making instructions, it really clears it up
Where did you find the teeth, having the damnedest time finding proper teeth!
I CAN DRESS UP AS HIM ON HALLOWEEN :'DDDD